Monday, March 3, 2008

"Smell My Milk Breath."

We are not kidding, last night when we were putting Abby to bed she very clearly said, "Smell my milk breath." Lately we've been talking about how important it is to brush your teeth and how after you brush you have good breath from the toothpaste. Earlier in the day she told me to smell her jelly bean breath, which was pretty cute, then came the milk breath comment which was hilarious and slightly gross.

4 comments:

By The Inch said...

Oh my funny Abby! Abe and I can't wait to ride the train with you!

Susi said...

i can only imagine that Abby's milk breath is still as sweet as can be!
bebe

The Chandler Clan said...

very cute, i love all her little comments! Hope you guys are doing well, she looks like she's adjusted to the move well!

Mary Helen said...

I LOVE this story! It was great to see you and Abby last weekend. I hope you are enjoying spending some time with Becki & Abram. Hope to see you again soon!