Saturday, April 5, 2008

So Blessed

Lately we've been reminded in a million little ways how blessed we are to have Abby. God gave us a sweet-spirited, compassionate, kind and joyful little girl and we are so thankful. Matthew and I went to sleep last night talking about how we love Abby so much it feels like our hearts could burst. She is truly a gift...every good and perfect gift is from above.
These are a few pictures from the last week. We are off to Sea World today so hopefully we'll get some great pictures to share with you all. Thank you all for taking the time to look at our blog. We love all our friends and family so much!

Abby dancing in the street (well, sidewalk) in Louisville, Kentucky. My mom "Hootsie", Becki, Abram, Andi "Wella" Haynes, and I took a little trip to Louisville this past week. It was a blast and the kids did wonderfully.
Abby and Hootsie. Abby recently changed my mom's name from WeWe (Abby came up with this pronunciation herself of course) to Hootsie.
Our little artist. One of Matthew's co-workers got these paint pens for Abby and she loves them!
I think she's actually looking at the camera.
Bye! We're off to see Shamu!

2 comments:

The Wells Family said...

Blessed indeed! God continues to reveal himself...even through our kids - i love it.
She is looking more like you these days - I LOVE those big blue eyes!
Would love to see you guys soon...

Mary Helen said...

What a wonderful feeling to know that the Lord has blessed the two of you (and the rest of your family) with such a wonderful gift. She is blessed to have you guys as parents, too! I am so glad you all had a nice weekend. Loved the pictures, as always :)