Monday, May 26, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
We hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! My parents came for the weekend and watched Abby Saturday night so Matthew and I could have a night out. We went to see Pat Green at Floore's Country Store (definitely one of the best concert venues) and then got to spend the night at La Cantera Resort - thanks Mom & Dad! All of us spent Saturday and Sunday camped out at the resort pools. There are five pools and a big water slide - Abby even talked Hootsie (my mom) into going down with her before Abby went down three times by herself!
Is this her Daddy's smile or what!?!
Abby kept asking Pop and Daddy to throw her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you guys had a nice, long weekend! I love La Cantera! Wish we would have been there, too. I love that your mom went down the slide with Abby :) I am looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!
Post a Comment