Friday, June 27, 2008

Adios Texas!

We are off to Colorado tomorrow for a trip with both our families. Abby has been counting the days...she is excited to see her cousin Abram and the rest of the loves of her life. And, she has been talking non-stop about flying on an airplane. We'll be back next week with lots of pictures to post.
Here are a couple of recent pictures.
p.s. Happy 4th of July!



6 comments:

Mikaela said...

Abby is such a beautiful girl, just like her mommy!

The Armstrong Family said...

I hope yall have such a great trip! We want to hear all about it and see pictures. Be safe!

mrs. rains & family said...

oh my gosh! - what a cutie!!!! love to all of you!

Mary Helen said...

I hope you guys have a fabulous trip! Abby looks SO cute with her blonde pigtails. I know Abram will be happy to see her, too. Have fun!

The Chandler Clan said...

hope you have/or made had a great time! she is so cute.

Rachel said...

Absolutely love Abby's pigtails!!