Here are some pictures from our trip to Colorado. It was a perfect vacation and we feel so blessed to have had both our families together in such an amazingly beautiful place.
Auntie, Abram, Abby and Mommy eating the 4th of July cookies we decorated.
Captain Pop and Co-Captain Abby
Matthew and BeBe
Captain Pop with his other Co-Captain, Abram
Hootsie, Abby, Auntie and Tio
The Reyes girls with our precious friend Allison
Abby with Aunt Kristine and Uncle Chris
Abby and Abram in their favorite place in the house - the bottom of the entertainment center.
Thank you Pop for an amazing vacation - we are so grateful!
5 comments:
It looks like you had such a wonderful family trip! I love the pictures...Abby and Abram are just so darling! Hope to see you soon :)
Thanks for sharing! It looks like y'all had a wonderful trip. Abby and Abe are so cute! I can't get over the beautiful family picture of the three of you. It is gorgeous!
what a wonderful trip! i'm glad you had fun and made many memories. love you!
It looks like the perfect vacation Naomi! I'm so glad y'all had such a relaxing fun time!
Abby and her cousin Abram are both gorgeous! You guys look so good, Naomi. I'm so glad to discover you have a blog!
Post a Comment