Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Naomi & Abby's Prenatal Check-up

I have to pass on this cute Abby story to you all...
Today I had my 14-week check-up and Abby came along - she loves coming to the doctor with me. At every visit the nurse asks me to pee in a cup (standard procedure) and today Abby came into the bathroom with me. After I got my sample, Abby insisted that she too needed to give a sample. She gave it a try but (thankfully) didn't really need to go to the bathroom. What in the world would I have done with her sample?!? Abby and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat and it sounded great - Praise God! Next month we'll have a sonogram and find out if we are having a little boy or girl.

2 comments:

mrs. rains & family said...

Oh! So funny. That would totally be Emma... or she'd be wanting to hold the cup or drink it or something. They're so funny. I can't wait to find out if you're having another baby Naomi or a baby Matthew this time! :-) Love y'all.

Mary Helen said...

What a cute story! I am glad your appointment went well. God works in amazing ways! Hope you guys are having a great day.