Friday, October 17, 2008

Confessions of a Bad Blogger

Hey Everyone! Sorry I've been such a bad blogger lately... my goal is to add a new post at least every two weeks and clearly I'm behind:) We've had a busy fall and we haven't even gotten to Halloween and Thanksgiving - at least that means our little baby boy will be here before we know it and we can't wait to meet him, especially his big sister.
We got to spend a couple days in Dallas last weekend with family and had a wonderful time. We had a wedding in Fort Worth most of Saturday so we didn't get to spend much time with our Dallas friends - we'll be up a couple more times between now and Christmas so hopefully we'll be able to catch you all then!
Here are a couple of recent pictures - Abby and her sweet friend Calli got to play at the park last weekend and while Matthew and I were at the wedding Abby spent the afternoon at the Dallas Arboretum pumpkin patch with BeBe, Aunt Mindy and Aunt Judi. As you can tell from the pictures Abby enjoyed herself!

Calli and Abby

Sweet Friends

I love this picture - they had such a great time together!

Our little Abby having tons of fun!

Abby and Calli playing dress up.

With Aunt Mindy at the pumpkin patch.

"This one is my favorite!"


Aunt Judi, BeBe and Abby

Laughing with Aunt Mindy.


Halloween Costume Preview: Abby the Princess - Thank you to BeBe for making Abby's beautiful costume!

3 comments:

Mary Helen said...

Glad to know you guys are doing well. Your sweet girl gets more beautiful all the time!

Mikalah said...

Abby is just adorable! I cannot believe how big she is already. Seems like it was just yesterday when you had her. Hope to get to see you guys sometime. If you are ever passing through Austin, give us a ring!

Arica said...

We LOVED getting to hang out with you guys! It is never long enough. Can you send me those pics sometime so I can have them too. They are such cute little friends. Miss you guys!