Monday, November 24, 2008

Houston Trip

Last Monday Abby and I took a little road trip to Houston to visit some of my best friends. We had a wonderful time and it was so good to be able to catch up with all that is going on in their lives.

Kelly, Abby, me, Heather and Rachel at my surprise baby shower dinner at Ra's beautiful new home. Baby boy will have a stylish diaper bag thanks to the girls!

Abby and Chloe (Kelly's daughter)

Cute Chloe - Abby actually took this picture. She is very into taking pictures whenever we have the camera out. This happens to be the best one she's ever taken! Abby and Chloe had a great time playing together during our visit.


Abby took this picture of her shoes. I didn't see it until I went to upload pictures. Pretty good for an almost-three-year old.
We also got to meet little Maylee Grace Wells, the second daughter of our good friends Adam and Katie Wells. I wish I had gotten a picture. We'll just have to get together again soon.
Thanks for a great trip to Houston, sweet friends!

No comments: