The other day Abby and I were just chatting and she very matter-of-factly said, "Baby Beanbag. That will be baby brother's middle name." I have no idea where she came up with this but of course we think it is hilarious. Matthew and I keep trying to think of how to incorporate Baby Beanbag into our son's name but we've been unsuccessful so far. Needless to say, Abby thinks her parents are way behind on the naming of her little brother (who happens to be due in 8 weeks) and has taken on the responsibility herself. Just thought I'd share a little Abby story with you.
p.s. We have several boy names we really like but haven't decided on the perfect one just yet.
3 comments:
aw, this made me laugh so hard! : ) i love sweet abby! only 8 more weeks? i can't believe it. we miss and love you guys very much!
So cute!!!! How about Bean Bag Reyes...I mean, what's wrong with that? I'm with Abby on this one. :)
What a cutie! I am sure she loves it that you think she is funny, too. 8 weeks will be gone before you know it!
Post a Comment