Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Babymoon in Fredericksburg


Matthew and I just returned from a little get-a-way to Fredericksburg. We wanted to get a little time together before our son arrives in less than seven weeks and we return to the newborn baby days! We walked around Fredericksburg, shopped (Matthew is amazing and actually encouraged me to stop in every store that looked interesting!), ate some delicious food (thanks to Texas Monthly's recommendations), watched movies and caught up on our sleep. I loved getting to spend so much time with my precious husband, although we missed little Abby, of course. Abby was happy to spend some time getting spoiled in Temple though while we were away. I am already looking forward to the next time Matthew and I can get away together... in a year!

2 comments:

The Shillingburg's said...

Awww...baby Reyes' first trip to a bar. j/k...I know it's a restaurant, but I love that you're prego and sitting at the bar. :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Jaime said...

that looks like so much fun. You guys enjoy all this time and can't wait to see little boy reyes. Are you going to change your blog title? ;) WEll, he might look like his precious sis or completely different. SO exciting!