Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Time!

I have always loved everything about Christmas and the weeks leading up to it and now I can see that our little girl is the same way! Abby loves Christmas and Matthew and I are so looking forward to Christmas morning this year. She seems to grasp the concept of Christmas being the birthday of Jesus and she loves arranging her Nativity set in her room. Here are some recent pictures from some Christmas festivities.

The kids of our life group at our Christmas party. Abby is the oldest and loves to take care of the babies.

Abby with Baby Ruby and Baby Samantha.

Chloe, Abby, Sara Kate and Naomi - the moms got our girls together for a little Christmas gathering.

Preschool friends - Abby with Sara Kate and Naomi. Abby is winking by the way, not to be confused with a pirate face:)


Abby and Naomi playing "Santa." The funny thing is I think they are all afraid of Santa. Isn't it fun that Abby has a friend named Naomi?

2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

What darling pictures! ...And YES, I love that she has a friend named Naomi. So cute! Enjoy every moment :)

Mary Helen said...

I agree with you and Abby. Christmas time is the best time of year! It looks like you guys have already been having fun. And little Naomi is precious. It reminds me of Abby's doll named Baby Patti! All these double names are fun :)