Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

Sorry I'm so delayed in my Thanksgiving update. Abby and I spent the week of Thanksgiving in Temple and Matthew joined us there on Wednesday evening after work. The three of us had a very relaxing and fun time. Abby and her cousin Abram played so hard and had a wonderful time together. I love that they are only 18 months apart and the older they get the less that difference even seems to matter. While we were in Temple we also celebrated Auntie and Pop's birthdays. Here are some pictures from our week in Temple.
We started the week off with Abby's first haircut.
Little Abram just had to comb his cousin's hair.
We were able to get in a visit with Abby's good buddy, Annie Dickerson.
Abby and Abram eating a snack and watching a show. Abby (thankfully) just finished a period of about two weeks where she wasn't interested in eating anything. For a few days all she wanted to eat were Skittles and chocolate milk. Thankfully she's back to her normal picky, but at least eating something with nutritional value self!
The birthday boy with his grand babies.

Abby and Pop sharing a secret and a laugh.

Daddy and Abby riding on their plasma cars.

Our little snow princess.


Abby and Ellie Cunningham in their matching snow princess outfits from their grandmas.


When we got home to San Antonio Abby and Daddy went right to work on Abby's beautiful new bookshelf.

2 comments:

The Shillingburg's said...

That is so funny about the fudge. :) Did you add another marshmallow? Love the pictures of your beautiful family! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Mary Helen said...

I am so glad y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving. I love all the cute pictures!