Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. We were taking the tree down today and I was telling Abby how much I love Christmas and that I was kind of sad that it was over to which she replied, "Don't worry, it will come again next year." So true. We had a very relaxing Christmas celebration in San Antonio this year. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at home with just the three of us. Then we had Matthew's side of the family come for three days and then my side came for three days. We had a wonderful time. I will post pictures soon but in the meantime, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

mrs. rains & family said...

so soon for baby beanbag to arrive!! we can't wait to meet him! :) love you guys!

The Shillingburg's said...

Love you guys!! Hope you're feeling ok!