We spent Sunday afternoon at the San Antonio Rodeo. This was not Matthew's first rodeo but Abby and I had never been before. One of the subcontractors Matthew works with got us the tickets and we were on the front row. We were showered many times with dirt as the horses and bulls ran (or sometimes bucked) right by us. After the rodeo we spent some time at the carnival and the petting zoo.
By the way, I am still pregnant with baby boy - if I would have had the option I may have ridden a mechanical bull or something to induce labor but we couldn't find one...
We had a fun time and look forward to getting to go back to the rodeo next year!

Cowgirl Abby (as she referred to herself all afternoon) still wearing her name tag from Sunday School and a sticker that reads "Dear God, please help me obey my parents." They are learning about prayer and every week there is something different to pray for. We'll see how this week goes... actually, we are thankful to have a little girl that is very obedient for the most part.

Cowgirl Abby and Daddy

Isn't this amazing?

Brave Cowboy

Maybe a little crazy...

Abby took this picture of the rodeo clown.
2 comments:
And what a cute cowgirl she is! I love the Sunday School sticker :) Can't wait to hear about baby boy soon!
Yeah, that is really the front row. How funny!
Post a Comment