Wow! Life has been so crazy for us lately - sorry I've been so bad about updating the blog and posting pictures. In less than two months we've celebrated Abby's third birthday, my (29th!) birthday, Jacob's birth and mine and Matthew's 7th wedding anniversary. Everything is going well for our family of four and we are adjusting to less sleep and all that comes with having a newborn in the house. Jacob is a joy and Abby is the perfect big sister. We have had lots of help from our wonderful family and friends. Our friends here in San Antonio have kept us well fed and we've had Auntie Becki, Aunt Kristine, Aunt Judi, BeBe (Matthew's Mom) and Hootsie (Naomi's Mom) come to take care of us. We are thankful!
Here are a few updated pics of the family.
6 comments:
Abby looks like such a big girl!! Jacob is amazing...can't wait to meet him! Love you
AHHHH i love these pictures!! i have the most beautiful niece and nephew in existence... love you guys
naomi, jacob is beautiful and so is abby, of course! she looks like a wonderful big sister! I am so full of joy for you!
Love the pictures! Jacob is a beautiful boy and Abby, as always, is too cute!!! The dollhouse project looks like fun :)
Naomi we are so excited for you guys! Jacob is precious and I can't wait to meet him in person. And I'm very impressed with the dollhouse...what fun!
What cuties!!! Glad to hear that you have some meals and help.
Laura
Post a Comment