Monday, March 16, 2009

Several recent pictures...

The NEW Reyes Family of Four
Abby is really into headbands lately - she just clearly wears them in her own way:)
Mama and her two babies - Don't worry I know it doesn't look like it but I know that you are supposed to support a newborn's head.

Big Sis Abby and the love of her life, Jacob David

8 comments:

The Wells Family said...

i don't think you and your sweet family could be any cuter. love you guys! and i LOVE the way she rocks the headband! hope to meet him soon....

King's Krew said...

you guys are such a beautiful family ! I know Miss Abby must be a wonderful big sister !!

Laci

mrs. rains & family said...

you look amazing, naomi. and so full of joy. we love you guys. can't wait to meet your new addition. :)

The Chandler Clan said...

what a precious family. love seeing the pictures :)

Julie said...

Oh, I can 't wait to see your sweet family! I just want to love on your cute kids...Jacob is adorable!

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arica said...

I can't believe how old Abby looks! She is such a big girl now with her curly hair. I remember when you thought she would never have any :) Your little man is precious and can't wait to meet him sometime. You are doing a better job updating than I do and I don't have a newborn. Miss you friend.
Arica

Curdie said...

So cute!!!

(Isabelle wears headbands that way, too)

Laura