Monday, June 1, 2009

Letter to Cousin Abram from Abby

Sorry it's been such a long time since I blogged. Since our last posting we had a fun family trip to the beach (pictures are still on my camera waiting to be downloaded) and my parents came to visit us Memorial Day weekend. We've just been a busy little family of four these days...
Today Abby told me she wanted to write a letter to her cousin, Abram. She dictated what she wanted to say in the letter and I told her what letters to write to make the words. We thought it was so precious and we were so proud of her letter writing skills that we had to share.


Just in case you need a little help reading the letter, it says:
Dear Abram,
I love you. I will see you and Auntie soon.
Love, Abby

1 comment:

Ali said...

that is too cute. she needs to help tyler write his letters!!!