Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Jacob = Joy
I just have to express how happy of a child Jacob is - Matthew and I say he is a jolly, joyful soul. It's almost as though he knows he was in an accident as a 10-week-old and he's decided to live each day as the gift that it is. Sure, he gets fussy and can even throw a tantrum or too but most of the time he is literally humming a tune (dee, doo, dee) or dancing and almost always smiling. And he loves to hug people, even strangers (he also likes to eat their food)! I told a friend the other day that I can already tell he is going to be the best, sweetest little grandpa ever. We are thankful for our ball of joy - I use the word ball because his rotund stature seems to fit his personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This post makes me so happy. I just can't wait to spend time with him in 4 weeks!!!!!!
sweet jacob! you will be the best grandpa ever!
Post a Comment