We are having a baby! Yes, baby number three is on the way and we couldn't be more excited! I am about 13 weeks along and the due date is January 5th.
I have been sick as a dog but the really bad days are becoming fewer and fewer so I am hoping and praying I may be turning a corner. I was a little sick when I was pregnant with Abby but had very little difficulty with my pregnancy with Jacob so this has definitely thrown me for a loop. And, the fact that I spend all but two hours a day (when J is napping) chasing a climbing, running, adorable, crazy, dancing little boy around may contribute to the fatigue... I am so thankful for wonderful friends, a supportive family and an incredibly selfless husband that have been taking care of me and feeding my children while I had to take a hiatus from the kitchen.
Big sister Abby is ecstatic about having another brother or sister (she is hoping for a sister because in her own words, "I don't think I could handle another brother") and Jakey has no idea what exactly is going on although we sense he does know change is coming based on the major "Mommy" phase he has entered into.
We praise God for this new life and covet your prayers for a healthy baby and pregnancy!

8 comments:
Congratulations Reyes Family!! We're so excited for you!
Congratulations! What exciting news...and how fun it will be to have Baby Girl Haynes and Baby Reyes #3 so close in age :) I love the picture of A & J. Such naturals!
I am just so excited not to be going through this one alone! I am so excited for you! I have been so sick too but I am finally having a good day every few days. Congratulations on making it through the first trimester! Can't believe it's flying by so quickly!
we cannot WAIT to meet the new baby reyes. :) love y'all lots and lots!
Congratulations!!! I am excited for all four of you! I hope you get to feeling better soon, too. I know another Reyes baby will be a great blessing from above!
Congrats Naomi!!! How exciting!!
Congratulations!! We're so excited for y'all!!!
OH MY GOSH, Naomi! THat is soooo exciting. I can so see you with 3 little one's. I just had to click on your blog when I saw that title. Blessings!
Post a Comment