Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Now that we are halfway through the month of October I finally decided to free the pictures from my camera from our Labor Day mini-vacation to Lamar, Texas. The newest part of our family - the Starkeys - have a wonderful house in Lamar where we were able to spend a long weekend as an extended family. We played at the beach in Rockport, went crabbing, relaxed and ate delicious food all weekend. (One perk of our newest family is they are exceptional cooks and we all benefit:) Sorry for the delay in posting these pictures, but better late than never!

We finally timed it right and Becki and I are pregnant at the same time! I have loved going through this pregnancy with my beloved sister. She is expecting little Mina Claire on November 2nd and our little man should arrive about two months later. It is hard to believe that between us we will have had five babies in five years! I keep thinking about our parents and how grandparenthood has overtaken their lives in a relatively short time. We are thankful for such wonderful parents, in-laws and aunts and uncles for our ever expanding family!


Cousins playing at the beach. These two just adore each other!

The Starkey family introduced us to crabbing! We had so much fun on this little adventure.

Our little beauty!

Abby and Pop feeding the birds.

No comments: