Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Early Birthday to Abby!

Considering I could go into labor anytime, we decided to give Abby one of her birthday presents in early December. Abby's birthday is January 12th and my due date is January 5th. We let Abby get her ears pierced, something she has wanted for a couple years now. Abby's dear friend Sara Kate (and her mom, my dear friend Tanya) came with us on our little adventure.

Me and Abby
Can you see her beautiful earrings (and maybe a few tears in her eyes - sweet girl was so brave but it does hurt a little)?


Me with Abby and Sara Kate

I just had to throw this precious picture in... This is Abby holding her new cousin, Mina Claire Haynes. We just love our newest family member. I can't wait to see Abby with her new baby brother next!

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

I adore this post and think Abby is so precious...and you are one of the most beautiful pregnant women ever! Praying for you during this exciting time!