How is it possible that it's already July!?! We've had a great summer so far - lots of weekend trips and good times with friends and family. I feel especially blessed because Matthew is basically off for the summer. I think I can definitely get used to life as a professor's wife!

Shepherd and Jacob playing together in San Antonio during our visit last month. (Too bad they can't wear underwear all the time yet - Jacob has clearly demonstrated to us that he's not ready for potty training!) We had such a wonderful time and loved spending time with old friends!

Sweet Samantha loved playing with Robby.

Robby and his buddy Carter

Abby and Sara Kate are reunited! Abby got to spend three nights with Sara Kate and loved every minute of it.

Pop built his grandbabies a sandbox and they all just love playing in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment