We have found the best Mexican food restaurant - Taquería Aquascalientes. All three of us love it - Abby always asks for tortillas. If you come and visit us then we have to take you there because it is just glorious.
the second spring comes (and the weather is perfect) emma kate and i are going to take a little day trip to eat mexicano food and see shamu. can't wait!!!
I miss ya'll so much! But, I always miss you even if I saw you an hour ago! Abram bought you a present today Auntie but then he chewed it up and left teeth marks by the time we left the store. He misses you mucho!
3 comments:
can't wait!
thought of you guys on Sunday when I went to Sushi Loco! MMMMM!
the second spring comes (and the weather is perfect) emma kate and i are going to take a little day trip to eat mexicano food and see shamu. can't wait!!!
I miss ya'll so much! But, I always miss you even if I saw you an hour ago! Abram bought you a present today Auntie but then he chewed it up and left teeth marks by the time we left the store. He misses you mucho!
Post a Comment