Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tortillas Song and Other Funny Stories


A recent picture of Abby cleaning, one of her favorite things to do.

We have several new Abby stories to share with you all.

Tortillas Song
We started singing the Sunday school song "Zaccheus Was a Wee Little Man" to Abby and now at nap and bed time she asks for the Tortillas song because she has trouble pronouncing Zaccheus. Maybe living in San Antonio is having an effect on her.

Sample
Today at the mall we walked past Auntie Anne's pretzel store and Abby started walking toward the counter when we asked what she was doing she said she wanted a sample. Ummm...I (Naomi) take total responsibility for this as I am the queen of samples. But, isn't two a little young to know about samples? We didn't even know she knew the word "sample."

"Sit and Be Fit"
Disclaimer: If you've never seen the PBS show "Sit and Be Fit" you may not think this story is that funny. Check out the show's website and this story makes more sense - http://www.sitandbefit.org/.

When I (Naomi) take showers in the morning I usually put Abby on our bed with books and let her watch a TV show on PBS. The other day her show ended and "Sit and Be Fit" came on. I walked out of the bathroom to find Abby exercising along with the host of "Sit and Be Fit." Needless to say, Matthew and I lost it. We are still laughing about Abby's workout - she was so into it.

5 comments:

The Wells Family said...

that is so awesome - sit and be fit - i wish you could get that on video. quite the workout..i'm sure she was done for the day after that.

Unknown said...

This is seriously the cutest picture I've seen of her!! Adorable! I miss her (and you Naomi)...

Unknown said...

I can totally picture that! We miss you guys!

Alli said...

Haha! I love the sit and be fit story. I can just see it now.

Mary Helen said...

I think that is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Such a cute little cleaner :)