Monday, April 21, 2008

Our First Family Vacation

This weekend the three of us took a little road trip to Port Aransas. We had an amazing time just swimming in the pool, sitting in the hot tub, playing on the beach and splashing around in the ocean. We also ate some delicious sea food. Abby's favorite thing was swimming in the pool - each morning Matthew and I woke up to, "Let's hit the pool!" She would have stayed in the pool all day if we would have let her. On Saturday we visited "Sand Fest," which is a festival on the beach where thousands of people come to see the most incredible sand castles. Here are some pictures from our first family vacation!

In the hot tub.
Trying to take a cute/creative picture.



On the beach.

Bathing beauty getting a little sun.

3 comments:

Susi said...

what fun and special memories to keep forever!
love you all, bebe

Mary Helen said...

How much fun for you guys! That is a great memory for your family. I LOVE the bathing beauty picture :)

Unknown said...

This makes me miss my family even more!! I can't wait to visit you! Besos!