Friday, May 9, 2008

Second First Day of School and more...

Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately. Here's what we've been up to...
In Abby's two years of life she's already had two first days of school - one in Dallas and now one in San Antonio. Last week Abby started at a preschool here in San Antonio and she loves it! We are so thankful that we were able to find a place for her and as a bonus her sweet teacher and I went to high school together...small world.
My parents came last weekend and we had a fun and relaxing time. We spent Saturday evening downtown and had dinner at Mi Tierra, a fabulous Mexican restaurant and bakery. A few days later Auntie Becki, Abram and Hootsie came to visit us - the cousins had a great time playing together and Becki and I were able to squeeze in a little sister time, too - thanks Hootsie! On Friday the three of us went to Sea World for a couple hours. Today Uncle Chris and Aunt Kristine are coming for a visit and we are so excited.
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!


Abby on her first day of school. She looks so big to us in these pictures!
Abby teaching Abram something...probably how to draw a balloon.
Abby and Abram...this is the best picture I could get of them.

Abby and Daddy looking at the dolphins at Sea World.

2 comments:

By The Inch said...

I would like to point out that this child is wearing stolen clothes (in the Sea World pictures). My son left Bryan, TX with a full set of dinosaur garments but did not return with anything other than a broken heart (because his pajamas were stolen). If anyone knows how I can contact this young lady please contact TioBen.

The Wells Family said...

so fun! she is looking so grown up! how much longer are you in SA?
we seriously need to come visit during the week...