Abby is so blessed to have an amazing father in Matthew. I knew when I married him he would be such an incredible dad to our children and he has far surpassed even what I could have imagined.
Some special daddy and daughter things...
Abby thinks Matthew can fix anything - at least twice a day she'll see me struggling with something and she'll say, "Don't worry Mommy, Daddy can fix it." (She's always right, of course!)
Whenever he can, Matthew takes Abby on a "date" to Krispy Kreme donuts. It's their special time together.
Abby and Matthew love to eat black licorice and sorghum syrup together. Matthew started letting Abby taste black licorice when she was six months old and she's loved it ever since!
When I go to Abby's room to get her when she wakes up in the morning the first thing she asks me is, "Where's my daddy?"
Matthew, we love you so much and I'm so thankful God gave you to me as a husband and to Abby as a father!
3 comments:
Happy Father's Day, Matthew! You guys are all blessed to have each other. I hope you have had a great day!
naomi, that was so sweet! i love to see how much you love matthew... you are a great example of a Godly wife. i love you so much!
I feel blessed to have sweet Matthew for a son. I knew when he was little, and the best cuddler ever, that he would be a great daddy some day. It is so fun to see your tenderness with your daughter. i love you,
mom
Post a Comment