When Matthew and I went to get Abby from her nap this afternoon this is what we found - Abby got into her thick, oily diaper cream and was applying it all over herself because she thought it was sunscreen. Gross and hilarious, but mostly hilarious.
That is too cute! I guess you guys have taught Miss Abby well that you should wear sunscreen in the summertime :) She looked adorable, although I bet it was not fun getting all of that cream off of her!
hahahaha! That is so funny! I guess she heard that diaper cream keeps away wrinkles and she decided to start early. She was very thorough. Love that girl! Arica
oh my gosh! that cracks me up! i love how she was sure to cover every inch of her little body! :-) i would give anything to have seen y'alls reaction... i can just see matthew's scrunched up face and shrugged shoulders when he does his silent-that's-so-funny-laugh! :-) we miss you guys! when are you free for some more visitors???
11 comments:
Oh my goodness. That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She did a great job on her arms and her little legs above her socks. So cute!
Wow! That is too funny. I bet is was hard getting that thick cream off?! The things kids get into!
wow! that is awesome! very funny, glad you got some pics
OH MY..how long did it take to get that off?? great job of getting the camera :)
That is too cute! I guess you guys have taught Miss Abby well that you should wear sunscreen in the summertime :) She looked adorable, although I bet it was not fun getting all of that cream off of her!
This is hilarious! So glad you got these great pictures. At least Abby thought she was doing something helpful... Bet her skin was VERY soft!
hahahaha! That is so funny! I guess she heard that diaper cream keeps away wrinkles and she decided to start early. She was very thorough. Love that girl!
Arica
Abby is taking after her Pop with the sun screen look!!!
love the pix all the time, and mostly love you all....
bebe
That is too funny! I can't wait to see that sweet girl-thanks for sharing Na!
oh my gosh! that cracks me up! i love how she was sure to cover every inch of her little body! :-) i would give anything to have seen y'alls reaction... i can just see matthew's scrunched up face and shrugged shoulders when he does his silent-that's-so-funny-laugh! :-) we miss you guys! when are you free for some more visitors???
Haha... omg... she is so stinking precious! And HILARIOUS! This just made my day!
I hope you guys are doing great! I found your blog from Sara Rains' blog.
Now we are blog friends!
Post a Comment