Matthew, Abby and I are so excited to share the news that our family will be growing in February! I am about 13 weeks pregnant with our second child and we couldn't be happier. We are so thankful to God for this gift! So many of you have been praying for us along the way and we want you all to know how grateful we are to you. Thank you, sweet friends and family!
We just returned home from a weekend in Temple for my 10 year high school reunion - it was a great weekend filled with good times with both friends and family. Last week we had Auntie, Abram and Hootsie stay with us for a fun few days. I have lots of pictures and I promise I will post them soon...right now I am off to bed!
9 comments:
so excited for you guys! hope you're feeling well!
is the "night-time sickness" getting better? we can't wait to meet little baby reyes! we love you guys so much. give our love to matthew and abby.
hugs! - sara, jason & emma kate
YAY baby blueberry! or i guess now it would be baby limey :) i love you my sweet family!
What a blessing! We will pray for a healthy baby come February. Love to you all!
Congratulations guys! Blessings to y'all as you await the arrival of your new bundle!
Yay Naomi...I'm just now catching up on your blog. You guys will be in my prayers. I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations! I am so behind!! How exciting that you guys are having another! Abby is the cutest thing ever! She had grown up so quick! We are now officially in Austin and just moved into our new house. Hope things in SA are going well!
Oh my gosh!! I'm behind on my blog reading, so CONGRATULATIONS!! We're so happy for you! I need to call you soon. :)
Post a Comment