Thursday, August 14, 2008
Family Time
Matthew went fishing in Arkansas last weekend with his dad and brother while Hootsie, Aunt Karen and Cousin Cason came to visit us in San Antonio. Abby did all her cute tricks for the family and we were thankful to have the time to catch up with each other. We sure did miss Matthew though and Abby was thrilled when we got to pick him up from the airport on Sunday night - I was so thankful to have my man home, too!
Abby with Karen and Cason
Matthew and Abby unloading Matthew's recent tool purchase from the truck. Abby hasn't really left her Daddy's side this week since he returned from his fishing trip.
Abby and Daddy coloring...did I mention she was happy to have him home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so cute in those onesies. I'm going to have to buy some for Ben. All he has is big boy shirts.
Post a Comment