On Thursday our little guy turned one week old. Here are a couple pictures from that day. Also, my sweet friend Lacy put together a Valentine's party the day before Jacob was born so I am including some pictures from our fabulously fun day at her and Ellie's (her daughter) house.

Daddy loves to play the guitar for Jacob - and Jacob loves to listen.

Sweet Baby Boy

Yummy Valentine's cookies - with lots of icing!

Fun with friends.

Lacy took these wonderful pictures of all the preggos and their little girls. Thanks so much, Lacy!

My last day to be pregnant with Jacob!
3 comments:
I love the pictures of you and Abby. And you're little man is so cute!
the pictures are beautiful, naomi! love you guys!
such cute little punkins, I miss that Abby girl and can't wait to meet your new little man. Do I detect some reddish colored hair on his head?
Post a Comment