Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh Okay, Here's a Belly Shot

My due date is a week from today! We cannot wait to meet our little guy.
Here is a picture of my huge belly - I feel and look like I'm about to pop!


Preggo Mama with Abby and Baby Patti

13 comments:

The Chandler Clan said...

you look so cute :) hang in there

Crissy said...

You're beautiful!! We can't wait to see pictures of your son! Not too much longer now! :)

Curdie said...

So exciting!!! You look so adorable!

Laura

Mary Helen said...

How exciting! You look adorable. I know you can't wait to meet Baby Brother. The countdown is on!

mrs. rains & family said...

yay!!!! he's almost here! you're such a beautiful momma! :)

we love you guys and CAN'T WAIT to meet baby beanbag!

xoxoxo

The Armstrong Family said...

I hope I look like you in June! So happy for you and can't wait to hear about his arrival :)

Jaime said...

You look adorable!!!

King's Krew said...

I'm telling you ... you are the "cute" pregnant that all women want to be ... all tummy ! You look great ! Can't wait to see pics of your new little one !

laci and ellie

the rosenbaums said...

you look too cute!! Good luck, boys are soo much fun!!

Susi said...

That's about the cutest pix of you 3 girls.....(i'm including baby patti of course!) Matthew is a lucky man!!

Savanna and Mindy said...

simply beautiful! i hope i look like you do whenever I get preggers.love you

Unknown said...

OH.... I can't wait to meet him either. Pregnancy agrees with you :)

Mikaela said...

You look awesome! I love the belly shot and thinking about the little miracle growing inside!