I took Jacob to his one month check-up last week and the doctor confirmed what I already knew... Jacob David is a big boy! I knew he was at least above average based on the large quantities of milk he consumes all day and night. As of Friday he weighs 11 pounds 4 oz. (80%) and is 23 inches tall (90%). I thought he looked bigger than most one-month-olds:)
5 comments:
Made me smile!!!!!!!! Love you guys!
haha abby is such a goofball and such a good big sister! see you all June 19th (86 days away to be exact) love you!
I am so glad Jacob is doing well! Both of them are just too precious. I LOVE that Abby was trying to shield his eyes from the sun. What a sweet big sister! Hope you are doing well and are able to get some rest these days :)
They're so precious! I have to meet the little man soon! Maybe when ya'll have had some sleep...hehe. Tell Matteo I said " Giggidy, giggidy, goo..."
Brian
Jacob is so precious and I LOVE that Abby is already sporting her swimsuit. What a darling family you have, Naomi. Can't wait to meet him sometime soon!
Post a Comment