The kids and I spent last weekend in Temple. My best friends gave Jacob a Sip & See so that our friends in Temple could meet our little man. It was wonderful to see everyone and I loved introducing Jacob to some of the special people in our life. Jacob loved his first trip to Sleepy Hollow and getting to spend the weekend with family. Abby and Annie were reunited and as always loved getting to play together.

Abby and Annie playing dress up. Some lucky guy got to take me to some high school dance in the formal dress Abby is wearing. Ha!ha!

Abby & Annie (both uninterested in smiling for the camera)

Julie (pregnant with Jacob's best friend Henry) & Jacob

My best friends and all of the kids - Heather, we missed you!
2 comments:
it was so fun to see your old friends and their kids! your group is growing! what a blessing. and thinking of you in that dress on a dance date, naomi, makes me giggle! you were a princess. :) love you, susi
I'm so sorry I missed it! Did you get my email?
Post a Comment