Once again it's been too long since I updated the blog! I always think the summer will be somewhat of a break - less busy with time to catch up on things - but I'm always wrong! I am always surprised by how crazy busy the summer is. We have had a great summer though. We have had several weekend trips and a week long vacation to our family's summer cottage in Michigan. We've spent several Wednesday nights at Floore's Country Store for Steak Night and lots of time at the pool with friends. Abby is an amazing little swimmer and Jacob has recently discovered the diving board - he is a fearless little dude! We do not let Jacob near the water without a life jacket.
We said goodbye to Grandma Cason earlier this month. She had Alzheimer's for the last three or four years of her life so we really had to say goodbye much earlier. We are thankful she is finally Home with Jesus!
I am 20 weeks pregnant - halfway there! We are so excited to meet our newest family member in January and should find out next week if we are having another little girl or boy. I have no inclination as to what the baby is and Matthew won't even play that game so we are both really looking forward to being completely surprised at the ultrasound. Some people may wonder why we are even finding out at all, but it's enough of a surprise to see what our children look like when they are born. I think I will never cease to be amazed that Matthew and I seem to make blonde haired, blue-eyed babies! Speaking of our babies, here are some pictures from earlier this summer.





2 comments:
You have a beautiful family Naomi!! I can't wait to hear if the next little Reyes will be pink or blue!
Lovvvvve! This picture of Jacob. He looks so old, he has lost his baby face and is getting to be such a big boy. Adorable pic of Matthew and Abs too. I miss you friend dearly. Congrats on little boy to come.
Post a Comment