Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fun times in Norman

Life has been so full lately and we've had lots of fun adventures...
 Matthew's parents came around the time of our 10th wedding anniversary and watched the kids while we got a night out.  We had so much fun together and went to eat at a fabulous French restaurant in the City (that is what people in these parts call Oklahoma City).  Before dinner we shopped a little at the mall (If I were reading this to you you may pick up on a little sadness in my voice... this mall in no possible way compares to La Cantera where I spent lots of good times with the San Antonio crew.  If you ever happen to be in San Antonio make a stop at the amazing shopping oasis that is La Cantera and you will understand.)  and then had about an hour to kill before our dinner reservations.  I think my most favorite part of the date was this hour.  We just sat in the truck and talked and laughed until it was time for dinner.  It brought back such fond memories of when we first started dating and we would sit and talk (and maybe kiss a little:) in the white van, my beloved Gram's name for Matthew's old Chevy Blazer. I am blessed beyond measure to be married to this man of mine! 

 MUD!
And more mud!  March and April have brought tons of rain our way and we just happen to have the perfect mud pit in our back yard.  I just love this action shot of Jacob. 

No comments: