
Hello! Now that we've moved to San Antonio and away from friends and family we decided it was past time to start a blog. Hopefully this will help us stay in touch with you all and enable us to share recent pictures and stories about the most fun member of our family - sweet little Abby Ruth!
6 comments:
This is going to be fun! You know I am always up for new pictures, especially of Miss Abby. I hope you guys are adjusting to San Antonio. I know you are excited about what the Lord has in store for you. Hope to see you soon! We will miss you being here in Dallas.
hip hip hooray!! we love you guys and are excited for all that you have in store!! Katie
how fantastic!
hugs from michigan!
~J
Hooray! Now we can keep up even better with you guys and see all the crazy pictures of sweet little Abs. :) Miss ya.
Arica
sooo cool!
i have officially subscribed to your blog feed.
wait a minute... you moved to San Antonio?
Post a Comment