We took Jacob to his two-month check-up last week and here are his stats:
Weight: 13 pounds, 2 ounces (75%)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (90%)
He is a joy and we are all in love with our little man. Here are a few recent pictures of our babies.
Weight: 13 pounds, 2 ounces (75%)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (90%)
He is a joy and we are all in love with our little man. Here are a few recent pictures of our babies.
4 comments:
You sure do have some precious kiddos! Abby and Jacob are both beautiful and they look like such happy children. Probably because they are loved so much :) Hope you guys are doing well!
I love that last picture!! I remember how much Abby liked the tent...and she's holding his hand. SO CUTE!
oh....how i miss those sweet babies. my arms are aching for a big hug. I love you Abby and Jacob. love, bebe
I LOVE all of these!! We miss you so much! Let's set up a date for you to come see us :) Give the family tons of hugs for me.
Post a Comment